You know it’s been cold when tomorrow’s high temperature is forecast to be 16 degrees and it seems like a warming trend! However, the wind chill warning remains in effect until 12 p.m. tomorrow and that means you should still limit your exposure to the cold and dress appropriately for the weather.
- Wear layers: Multiple layers of clothing create air pockets, trapping body heat to keep you warmer.
- Wear mittens or gloves, a hat and a scarf.
- Wear insulated winter boots and warm socks.
- If working outside, have an extra set of gloves, hat and scarf in case yours get wet from snow or sweat.
- Know the warning signs of frostbite and hypothermia – read up on both here.
- Warming Centers: City of Cleveland recreation centers will be open until 8 p.m. this evening and from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Wednesday to serve as warming centers. …
View original post 80 more words